Maybe Start out with this ? 16.75 Acers Barn and house ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Hoppy72450":3nluq4ae said:
http://listings.point2.com/1002536219/
I'd love to have that place. Probably wouldn't make a penny off it til I sold it but sure looks like a place where a guy could kick back and have some fun. Run a few cows, relax, fish, drink a little beer and take a dump while the clothes are washing and drying. Now if you're married with kids it might not work but if you're single or married with no kids you could have a blast with this place. I know nothing about real estate values in that area but around here that price wouldn't buy 10 acres let alone 16 and a cabin. Keep your day job and enjoy a hobby farm. You'll live a lot longer and enjoy it a lot more.

I dont get it 3way? What are you talking about.. And do I know you 3way ? You called me Hopalong only my family calls me that and friends..lol Yeah I spell funny sometimes but I doesnt seem to bother to many.. And the acre it was just typing to fast I guess..lol Appreciate the heads up :) I just try and type to fast is all..

Hoppy72450":1rhiyfbs said:
Why does it say that under my post now ?

From what I can piece together it's left over from a scathing post against me. Which you deleted or some deleted it for you. You are the only one outside of the mods who can change it. So if you aren't looking to keep sticking it to me then go to your profile and change your signature line.

3waycross":3newa975 said:
Hoppy72450":3newa975 said:

From what I can piece together it's left over from a scathing post against me. Which you deleted or some deleted it for you. You are the only one outside of the mods who can change it. So if you aren't looking to keep sticking it to me then go to your profile and change your signature line.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry 3way, but it IS funny. Bet you don't mistake this for an honors English forum again. :lol:

Isomade":2buxhl8p said:
3waycross":2buxhl8p said:
Hoppy72450":2buxhl8p said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry 3way, but it IS funny. Bet you don't mistake this for an honors English forum again. :lol:

it's a four letter word for cryin out loud. and then to leave it like that for days on end. I can't spell for s--t but that's just plain wrong. The dam thread has been driving me nuts since the day it was posted............and I already know that nuts is a short trip for me most days. :nod:

3waycross":3cdltny4 said:
The dam thread has been driving me nuts since the day it was posted............and I already know that nuts is a short trip for me most days. :nod:
Not really a drive, more like a putt

dun":2dgcsjf0 said:
3waycross":2dgcsjf0 said:
The dam thread has been driving me nuts since the day it was posted............and I already know that nuts is a short trip for me most days. :nod:
Not really a drive, more like a putt

YEP! :cowboy:

Well I dont know how it got on here I havent wrote anything maybe my Brother In-Law might have.. But I havent erased anything maybe the mods realized it wasnt me and erased it I guess.. Trying to figure out the sentence at the bottom of the post right now as we speak.. I will have it off ASAP. Sorry if what has happened has offended anyone.. Wasnt me cant figure out why he would do something that could get me banned.. Sorry All :)

Latest posts