DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

Horse pics by Jocelyn

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

A Townsend Solitaire, out of it's normal range, had never seen one before.
DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

My first Pronghorn sighting close to home this spring.
DSC_0216.jpg

This goose was in no hurry to get off the road.
DSC_0229.jpg

Walked under the fence and into the water.
DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

Drove to Edmonton a few weeks back, saw this eagle in the ditch picking at a rabbit.
DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

Saw this old Bison on the way home.
DSC_0276.jpg

Sunset photo, by Jocelyn
DSC_0519.jpg

Beautiful pics a usual, I always enjoy and welcome your pics.

Thanks

Those geese have setup shop down here. Got the first pair about 3 years ago and now there are 20. I think they are nesting now.

I am glad Slick didn't find the photo's annoying.
Those owls appear a bit annoyed though, glad they just frowned. :D
MO-cows, this bald country and it's few sparse trees at least make for easier bird sightings if nothing else. :)

We were pretty dry, but not near as bad as some other parts of the state. This year we've had 19.78" at my place and things are really green. Cows are backing up to the barn and painting pictures. I sure hope it continues into the summer.

Hard to imagine the absense of a higher creative power with the abundance of such natural beauty........happy to share my glimpse.

Slick glad to hear you are one of the fortunates. Was speaking to a gal at the AQHA office in Amarillo and sounds like they are still parched. Hope they get some rain, nothing worse for morale than a prolonged drought.

Jogeephus, you never know. :)

Great photo's as ever and nice to see things in other parts of the World.
We are in a drought here to, there is a hose pipe ban, as we have not had nearly enough rain these last two winters or summers come to that. to fill the reservoirs, you would think in this day and age they could filter the sea water for household use.

chrisy":2gtjkj6q said:
Great photo's as ever and nice to see things in other parts of the World.
We are in a drought here to, there is a hose pipe ban, as we have not had nearly enough rain these last two winters or summers come to that. to fill the reservoirs, you would think in this day and age they could filter the sea water for household use.

"HOSE PIPE BAN"????? Heck, at my house that happens every full moon and last for days :lol2: :cowboy:

Dylan, those are incredible photos. I looked at them while at work the day you posted, and had to show them to everybody. When I got home, I treated my wife and kids to them. Everybody enjoys them beyond words. Thanks for sharing your part of the world

Chrisy, hard to imagine it dry in your part of the world, hope you get rain soon! The weather is whacky, we up in the frozen north at the 52 paralell had a winter that wasn't, hard to complain about that but no snow means no moisture accumulating and we have had no significant moisture since last summer now, not that that is a long time we can go years here with no significant moisture and the folks in the south cetral states know what that is like. No tornadoes here at any rate and still time for a few timely rains.

Quachita and Melking, glad you enjoyed the pics, I will pass your comments onto my daughter Jocelyn. :)