MANURE STICKING IN DUMP BED

Help Support CattleToday:

Painted on or sprayed liner that was actually slick or ky jelly tingling or warming I believe will work great. 🤣🤡😁

Thanks for the input. Love all the ideas. I was tempted to cut the welds on the scissor lift and slide it aft an inch, but that'd suck if it wouldn't dump now due to the lost leverage....

I think I am leaning toward the poly. Maybe 3/8 inch thick bolted in with recessed pan heads.

Morning fellas, Final verdict was to move the scissor aft 11 inches. Me and a buddy found the installation instructions for this dump system. Whoever had initially installed it, had it set waaay too far forward. It was only dumping to 40 degrees. Now it dumps closer to 50 degrees and works awesome. My mechanics son rebuilds truck frames and he is a great welder, so 1000 bucks later, it was fixed. I had called to ram manufacturer to make sure it would dump with 11" less leveeage, even when overloaded , which I do regularly. This F650 is rated at 26,000, weighs 13,500 empty. I routinely carry 7 yards of 3/4" gravel. I love this little truck. Has the Cat diesel, 6 speed tranny, single speed diff.

Latest posts