Man is by Nature a Political Animal

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
9780226319100.jpg

Aristotle lays the foundations for his political theory in Politics book I by arguing that the city-state and political rule are "natural."

3waycross":3smu0byv said:
why waste time..............let's lock this crap down right now!!!!

Seems the mod is getting tired of politics here, it shouldn't take long.

I have issued a public apology for my transgression..........and I meant it. :tiphat:

The vilolence going on all over the world sounds like Mansons "Helter Skelter" only on a global scale.

dun":2hehbp1t said:
The vilolence going on all over the world sounds like Mansons "Helter Skelter" only on a global scale.

Seen on the news the other day some young girl married that nut.
Bet her daddy was real proud of that union.
What does your SIL do? Oh he is a mass murderer and cult leader that will die in prison.
All he can do is pray none of the conjugal visits take.

Caustic Burno":m25gfnxs said:
dun":m25gfnxs said:

Seen on the news the other day some young girl married that nut.
Bet her daddy was real proud of that union.
What does your SIL do? Oh he is a mass murderer and cult leader that will die in prison.
All he can do is pray none of the conjugal visits take.
I seen a couple days ago that she was trying to sell his story and he was not going for it.

They did not get married. She wanted to marry him so when he died she could claim the body and have him preserved and entombed in a glass case and charge admission to view the body. He called it off because he still thinks he is immortal

M-5":itzucpdv said:
They did not get married. She wanted to marry him so when he died she could claim the body and have him preserved and entombed in a glass case and charge admission to view the body. He called it off because he still thinks he is immortal
DId you see her? She could do whatever she wanted to with my body, dead or alive. :hide:

kenny thomas":3h8fekcm said:
M-5":3h8fekcm said:
DId you see her? She could do whatever she wanted to with my body, dead or alive. :hide:
Opposite sex:
No matter how gorgeous one of them may look or how good we think one may be in the sack, someone somewhere knows them for the complete benice they really are

greybeard":3citnm3w said:
kenny thomas":3citnm3w said:
M-5":3citnm3w said:
Opposite sex:
No matter how gorgeous one of them may look or how good we think one may be in the sack, someone somewhere knows them for the complete benice they really are

Dated a girl that looked a lot like the Kimberly news anchor on Fox. She said she tried to keep crazy in a bottle for 6 months. I don't think she made it that long.

I think this girl couldn't make 10 minutes.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_ ... -1-web.jpg