Mahindra smoking after running

Help Support CattleToday:

whalersport

Reaction score
My brother in-law isn't on this site but i'll ask his question. his Mahindra 6530 4W shuttle tractor after running for a couple hours begins to smoke pretty bad, anyone else encounter this? we've cleaned air filter and changed oil as recommended.
Thanks

Have you changed the fuel filter. Had a similar problem with a JD except it would lose power along with the smoking

have not tried fuel filter. smoke comes from exhaust stack, not sure how to tell if oil or fuel burning?

I had a girlfriend that liked to smoke after running. I always found it odd she was into fitness but was a smoker. Her name was Christy though not Mahindra.

M-5":1x8yay3b said:
tdc_cattle":1x8yay3b said:
I had a girlfriend that liked to smoke after running. I always found it odd she was into fitness but was a smoker. Her name was Christy though not Mahindra.

Black smoke or white smoke ??

IDK wasn't paying close attention, at least she always complained that I didnt

Remove the radiator cap before cranking and see if there are any bubbles coming up in the water. This will let you know if there is any leaks between the coolant and the compression of the engine. Check for water/coolant in the crankcase also. If so then the engine needs to be looked after and fixed by a component mechanic.

It sounds like a cracked head to me, but anytime I've had a problem with a head it's noticable as soon as the engine gets warm not after hours of use.

Latest posts