Lucky , kinda

Help Support CattleToday:

denoginnizer

Reaction score
Picture_507.jpg

Hope this works. I just got through moving some hay when I looked out in the pasture and saw a 20 foot enclosed trailer come shooting through my new gates :mad: .
The guy said his help forgot to put the pin all the way through his hitch.
Anyway, I guess I got lucky that the thing went straight through the gates.

This was my first attempt to post a picture and I forgot to tell folks there was a picture in the post. :oops: I am sorry for that. I know it takes forever for some of you to download a picture.
I want make the mistake again.

Thats AMAZING-- I'd be real happy that it just took out the gates .Brand new gates Makes it Real easy to bill the guy too :)

Had a very large truck on a state hwy have a blow out and run completely through my perimeter fence. The man was a mexican national on his way to Mexico. He had insurance but it was with a company in Mexico that I had never heard of. I called the DPS and he allowed me to keep the truck until the man paid the damages. It was just lucky I was at home and saw the event, otherwise he would have changed the flat and backed out leaving me with the damages.

We have about 1/2 mile of road frontage and this happens about once every 3 years. Have always caught the person and they paid to fix the fence.

You are lucky. Last hurricane that came through blew down 5 trees on our place ......... on 5 different fences. Go figure.

Latest posts