lost it, officially.

Help Support CattleToday:

it will probably take her longer to grow out but she should eventually mature as big as her siblings. Her mum is a HUGE doe for her age.

We've got peacocks too, yeah they do make a helluva racket but I like it - they tend to yell out when there's someone coming onto the property - great watch dogs - and also when a cow is calving or a doe kidding, or if something is sick, or even when the animals get out of the fences. Anything unusual and they start calling, its a sign to me to check on everyone/thing

1982vett":1i695a49 said:
john250":1i695a49 said:
peg4x4":1i695a49 said:
Peacocks!!!! Have you HEARD those things?! KEENGOUWW KEEEGOUWH!! Can be heard for 10 miles. :shock: In the morning,afternoon,evening,midnight! Maybe you should research these just a little bit more :nod:

My neighbors had peacocks for years. Their call is a lot like someone being loudly strangled.
Yeah, you might want to rethink that one.
http://encarta.msn.com/media_461538253/Peacock.html

Come to think of it, I think I new someone that sounded like that. :lol:

Sounded like my wife's cat when its hungry.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":2inazq4d said:
1982vett":2inazq4d said:
john250":2inazq4d said:
My neighbors had peacocks for years. Their call is a lot like someone being loudly strangled.
Yeah, you might want to rethink that one.
http://encarta.msn.com/media_461538253/Peacock.html

Come to think of it, I think I new someone that sounded like that. :lol:

Sounded like my wife's cat when its hungry.
Good gravy! The poor dog got woke up and went nuts trying to figure out what the heck was making that racket!

Beefy":3shx031p said:
Ive gotten Mousse unstuck out of the hogwire in the same spots two days in a row now. lol.

Duct tape a 10" length of 1/4 to 1/2" pvc pipe to his/her horns. It will keep him/her from getting stuck in the fence for 2 to 3 days, and just might teach him/her to not stick their head through the fence.

msscamp":zuv1wrkl said:
Beefy":zuv1wrkl said:
Ive gotten Mousse unstuck out of the hogwire in the same spots two days in a row now. lol.

Duct tape a 10" length of 1/4 to 1/2" pvc pipe to his/her horns. It will keep him/her from getting stuck in the fence for 2 to 3 days, and just might teach him/her to not stick their head through the fence.

tape it HORIZONTALLY between the horns (yes, I have seen someone do it vertically lol)

msscamp":cloj5qmi said:
Beefy":cloj5qmi said:

Yet another use of duct tape!

john250":cnocwjj7 said:
msscamp":cnocwjj7 said:
Beefy":cnocwjj7 said:

Yet another use of duct tape!

Life as we know it would cease to exist without duct tape! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts