Looking for a job??

Help Support CattleToday:

TripleB

Reaction score
Ok, just moved down to Florida and was wondering if there are any places/ farms to work on out here. I am just outside of Jacksonville and desperate to work hard and sweat. Any help would be appreciated. If not a job just a place to go and do some farm chores once a week to get my "feet wet".

TripleB":2dqmv9le said:
Ok, just moved down to Florida and was wondering if there are any places/ farms to work on out here. I am just outside of Jacksonville and desperate to work hard and sweat. Any help would be appreciated. If not a job just a place to go and do some farm chores once a week to get my "feet wet".

How far are you willing to travel?

18 hrs is tempting :lol:
I have lived 10 + years on a family farm. Have experience with hay, spray millet, cattle, goats, poultry. I'm from out west so I did have LOTS of experience with irrigation. I can drive a tractor, swather, baler. If I don't know how to do something I can always learn.

TripleB":3ftenek9 said:

Sweating can be accomplished by just being in Florida. :D Good luck with the job search.

Latest posts