Look at this little girl

Help Support CattleToday:

PistolPete

Reaction score
untitled3.gif

untitled4.gif

smoke.jpg

With the club calf genetics coursing throught her veins (Piccasso x Who Made Who x Wyoming Wind) keeping is a good option.

I am not sure from the picture but I would like to see a little bit more of a feminine front end. Other that that she is a nice heifer.

rustydude":1vz5ekyv said:
Hey Pete , I dont know where you are in Texas but I'd be willing to come get that little girl.... Very Nice!
Nah you wouldn't get her cause I'd beat you to it! :lol: Beautiful calf...definitely a keeper.

She could qualify for the Olympic Weight Lifting Team! Absolutely GREAT phenotype! Keep her. This is what people spend a lifetime attempting to get for a brood cow! Take a deep breath, :D nod your head, :nod: wink ;-) and be proud!

DOC HARRIS

kaneranch":3ute7iub said:
I am not sure from the picture but I would like to see a little bit more of a feminine front end. Other that that she is a nice heifer.
kaneranch- I don't disagree with your assessment of this 2 month old block of phenotype - however, for a 'crossbred, brood cow potential', THIS is what makes a Ranchers heart beat a little faster and his hands shake a little bit! The somewhat 'lack' of femininity in this heifer is so minimal that it can easily be compensated for by the bull to whom she is bred. This little doll could be the "Poster Girl" for a College Class titled "Cross Breeding Beef Cattle 101". When she is a Yearling, your eyes will pop and you will wipe your chin!

I'm IMPRESSED!

DOC HARRIS

Doc, that is the type of heifer that gets steer jocks smacked by their girlfriends when she is off loaded at a show. Those guys will be following that heifer around all day.

Nice calf. Off in the color department ;-) but that can be looked past.

Latest posts