Long 445 Tractor

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":2qxyzbtf said:
They don't make Longs anymore parts hard to find we use to have one sold it on c-list

I've got one I "inherited". Don't really need it. Can't really sell it. Small, but heavy enough to put out 4x6 bales. No remotes. Runs pretty dang good. I was just wondering about the location of the hydraulic fill up. I can't find it. But if it's in the top of the rockshaft it could be bc of the buildup. I don't have a manual so I guess I will get some degreaser and a pressure washer.

My wife's brother has one 445...Seems like a good engine...but plenty of external lubrication covering the whole tractor. If you don't find the fill up hole I have a neighbor that has 7 Long tractors and loves them. I am sure he knows.

jltrent":13xlp650 said:
My wife's brother has one 445...Seems like a good engine...but plenty of external lubrication covering the whole tractor. If you don't find the fill up hole I have a neighbor that has 7 Long tractors and loves them. I am sure he knows.

Thanks jtrent. External lubrication :lol2: That's exactly what it has too! But, the silver lining, no rust!

GMN":3r3q7zr8 said:
They don't make Longs anymore parts hard to find we use to have one sold it on c-list

Parts aren't hard to find there's a dealer in NC I get parts from or get on the internet I bought quite a few over the years never didn't find a part I needed.

JMJ Farms":1g9mpcyj said:
GMN":1g9mpcyj said:

I've got one I "inherited". Don't really need it. Can't really sell it. Small, but heavy enough to put out 4x6 bales. No remotes. Runs pretty dang good. I was just wondering about the location of the hydraulic fill up. I can't find it. But if it's in the top of the rockshaft it could be bc of the buildup. I don't have a manual so I guess I will get some degreaser and a pressure washer.

I am not 100% haven't fooled with one in a couple years but I think it's under the seat.

Latest posts