Locked??? What happened?

Help Support CattleToday:

Read it but don't think I participated. Seemed like a pretty civil discussion by all parties to me.
You never know I guess

Jeanne - Simme Valley":355szawb said:
I guess I didn't notice anyone getting out of line :shock:
It was your fine example of what CAB stands for, some folks think they know more than they actually do. And yes a lot of the Hereford breeders are cry babies, and make excuses for their cattle.

People are so fragile these days. Even the Green Berets are having trouble because they can no longer find people to meet the criteria.

Heck, I told Knersie that I would slap the stupid out of his mouth and Chippie told him worse. To his credit he never cried to the mod.

I read that thread. There was a heated debate going but nothing violating the rules. I don't think it is always someone hitting the fire alarm button. I think the mods see a thread bogging down or going no where and simply lock it in a manner to say MOVE ON.

Bright Raven":r5hjtjaz said:
I read that thread. There was a heated debate going but nothing violating the rules. I don't think it is always someone hitting the fire alarm button. I think the mods see a thread bogging down or going no where and simply lock it in a manner to say MOVE ON.

MOVE ON then!

Bright Raven":1ojhlrr4 said:

It was definitely someone with hurt feelings.

You know how it works.

1) Receive email about Herefordtalk, typically a commentary on the very obvious examples of how the site is an advertisement for the moderator.

2) The post on herefordtalk references a thread on cattle today.

3) After reading the referenced thread you wonder what the fuss was about. Then you remember the fragile personality involved.

Bet you a strong cup of coffee the complaint came from the moderator of Herefordtalk. He kicked Johnathan Alexander off of Herefordtalk for saying L1 Herefords have a problem with chicken toes. We are dealing with an exceptionally thin skinned individual.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3hxcywmi said:
CAB is a well known documented program. Nothing to argue or debate.
We were totally off the Hereford issues.
Probably why it got locked. Someone complained that someone else, had dared to diss the anointed golden, & worshiped calf that CAB is.

"Yes, the American Angus Association has given its members their money's worth and made the public think that Certified Angus means .....blah blah blah blah blah blah.."

JWBrahman":28is28q0 said:
Bright Raven":28is28q0 said:

You know how it works.

1) Receive email about Herefordtalk, typically a commentary on the very obvious examples of how the site is an advertisement for the moderator.

3) After reading the referenced thread you wonder what the fuss was about. Then you remember the fragile personality involved.

Bet you a strong cup of coffee the complaint came from the moderator of Herefordtalk. He kicked Johnathan Alexander off of Herefordtalk for saying L1 Herefords have a problem with chicken toes. We are dealing with an exceptionally thin skinned individual.
had another one locked where was having fun with old crusty CB....guess he got irritated or couldn't come up with a good reply to my comment and pushed the panic button for the Mod to lock her up.....and he/she did.

That mod on the site was kicked off here more times than carter has pills..seen him get the boot in a thread..come back under a new user name, Just a reply or two past it..never missed a lick...

JWBrahman":ty0a8m7f said:
Bright Raven":ty0a8m7f said:

You know how it works.

JWB you might be correct. If it was a Hereford person I have other ideas but they are just that. I base it off of pm's and emails I've received and the fact something I posted on HT ended up in that thread. Some non members of HT sure seem to be obcessed with it.

Latest posts