Little limi bull

Help Support CattleToday:

It is at that houston. Going to use some Earthquake 93 this year and some Colorado 150 if i can get a hold of the semen. Will have one Gendarme calf this year. What is the Dam of the 150 bull?

Red Bull Breeder said:
It is at that houston. Going to use some Earthquake 93 this year and some Colorado 150 if i can get a hold of the semen. Will have one Gendarme calf this year. What is the Dam of the 150 bull?[/quote

Red Bull I will look up the dam of the 150 bull this weekend... Never saw her in person, but the fellow that had her said she was a thick moderate framed fullblood. The breeder said he bought a couple of tanks that had some old semen and the 150 bull was one of the straws.... He took the bull to a big bull sale here in texas and no one would even bid on a old school bull...lol...their loss was my gain..... You might want to use some moderate framed heifers with the Earthquake 93 bull. Had a neighbor back in the 90's that had some earthquake cows, and they were huge..Im talking 1700 to 1900 pound cows...Dont know much about the Gendarme, I know some of my older bulls years ago had him in their pedigree. Hopefully he aint one of those chipmunk nut bulls that some of the older ones were... Sound like a great cross on a Harvest Oly daughter if you got one in your herd...Sure would like to find someone using imported semen for bulls in my area....of course I got to get some cows for that to really matter...lol

Was a wonder if you had looked at the 150 bulls dam to see what see was. Got a cane of Harvest Oly semen. Some of them old earthquake cows were big.

Red Bull Breeder said:
Was a wonder if you had looked at the 150 bulls dam to see what see was. Got a cane of Harvest Oly semen. Some of them old earthquake cows were big.[/quot

Red Bull, glad you reminded me to look the bulls dam up....The old girl was bred pretty good, Punch on the top and Krugerand 250 on the bottom. I have been so happy with the bull that I checked to see if he had anymore offspring out of her. Unfortunely she prolapsed so bad that he put her down.....I was really bummed out, they dont make em like that anymore. Be careful what you put that OLY straw in.... That bull was a cow killer, bout as bad as Polled Pack Leader

Latest posts