Little limi bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Sept2010042.jpg

Just a trying to figure this picture thing out.

Angus Cowman":v2htlb8g said:
Red Bull Breeder":v2htlb8g said:
He was just a baby in that picture 6months old. Bet he would put some meat on them corrientes calves.
He looks good
but I know that pic ain't recent cause I can see green in the background :lol:

Good looking bull RBB, I'll be glad when we start to see some green grass.

3waycross":xikgxysq said:
RBB he's a real nice calf. Those horns attached?

They was attached 3way. Had his mother dna tested for homo polled came back inconclusive. I reckon my test was conclusive.
Kingfisher":xikgxysq said:
Red Bull Breeder":xikgxysq said:
Sept2010042.jpg

Where did you get that bull? What does his daddy look like?

I raised him kingfisher, he is a AI calf. His sire is SOGF Special K.

About the same Kingfisher just bigger and without horns. He is not deep enough bodied to really suit me. But i got a friend that likes him so he get to stay a bull.

Red Bull Breeder":2d7rtvyw said:
About the same Kingfisher just bigger and without horns. He is not deep enough bodied to really suit me. But i got a friend that likes him so he get to stay a bull.
What will your friend breed him with?

Looks and is built like his dad, of course it looks as if he also got his sires small scrotal, but he should be a great terminal sire bull

Have not measured him yet Houston, will the end of this month. He will be a year old the 28th. As of right now just a looking at him i think he will measure pretty good. Good to see you drop in for a visit.

Yea Red Bull I havent been in much, all my cows but one are gone and I kept 3bulls, a Colorado 150 son and two Rulon sons...So its been very quite around here. Havent made up my mind on whether to get back in, but I will have to do something pretty soon to keep my ag exemption.It looks like its getting harder all the time to find the old full french type bulls.

Latest posts