little Johnny

Help Support CattleToday:

sam

Reaction score
on friday afternoon the teacher told the class to go home and look for exciting things that happened over the weekend, and the class would discuss them next week. the following week the teacher asked the class if anyone saw anything exciting over the weekend. little Suzie raised her hand "teacher, friday afternoon after school my mom and me went shopping and some bank robbers robbed a bank and ran outside and the police were there, the bank robbers dropped the money, the wind was blowing money everywhere, and people were chasing the money, it was very exciting." the teacher told Suzie that was very good. little Bobby then raised his hand "teacher, saturday night our neighbors house caught on fire, the firetrucks were there, red lights everywhere, people running and yelling, it was very exciting." the teacher told Bobby that was very good. little Johnny then got up, never said a word, and walked up to the blackboard, picked up a piece of chalk, and made a small mark on the blackboard, then went back to his desk. the teacher asked little Johnny what was so exciting about a dot. little Johnny replied "thats not a dot, its a period, my sister has missed two of them and its causing a hell of a lot of excitement around our house right now."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: wait i have a daughter, that might not be funny

Latest posts