liquid 7 insecticide

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Does anyone use this? I bought some and have never used it does it work well? I have alot of potatoe bugs eating the vines and need to kill them just wanted yalls opinion on it. I normally use seven dust on my stuff but its a pain in the butt and with all the rain we are getting figured the spray may last lil longer.

Not exactly but I'd say they'd be laying on the ground in a few hours and probably lose their appetite earlier than that. It works about the same as sevin dust.

skyhightree1, I in the past have used 7 on potatoes and worked well, I used Tempo last year on potatoes because we had a lot of hoppers and blister beetles and potatoe bugs, We were so brown and dry last year that the only thing green was my garden, anyway it killed all the bugs very fast and lasted for about 2 weeks, with no rain, the only thing that we needed to spray again for was the dang hoppers. Good luck 101

Thanks its currently raining off and on all day but there tearing my vines up and I dont feel like picking each M.F. off the vine by hand i just want to spray a high concentration to take care of them cause as it stands now they are having a buffet and the taters just started to bloom.

That should do the trick. I have also had good luck with a product called Bayer Plus and seems to work well for all my garden.

i checked the bugs and there is none on the potatoes even after the 3 inches or rain but what i did see was all the ones i sprayed laying in the rowes underneath lol

Latest posts