lifestyles of the paid for by taxpayers

Help Support CattleToday:

Several years ago I was standing in line at the grocery store behind this person whose cart was FULL of cornish game hens. OK, well, maybe she could afford those little birds. Then she whipped out her food stamps to pay for them. The store clerk would not let her purchase wine or cigarettes but had no problem at all accepting the stamps for the game hens. Go figure.

Makes yer blood boil, don't it? I remember back when I got old enough to go out on my own and support myself, how much pride and satisfaction there was. Something was missing in that guy's upbringing for sure. Someone I know has 5 kids, won't marry the dad because they would get less bennies. Neither one of them works and they are milking the taxpayers for every penny. One kid has special needs and I bet that is a million dollar baby. Medicaid all the way. I just don't comprehend how there is no shame in that any more.

lavacarancher":o3okfp93 said:
Several years ago I was standing in line at the grocery store behind this person whose cart was FULL of cornish game hens. OK, well, maybe she could afford those little birds. Then she whipped out her food stamps to pay for them. The store clerk would not let her purchase wine or cigarettes but had no problem at all accepting the stamps for the game hens. Go figure.
Off topic, but I knew a guy that had one of those tatergun type things made of 4" PVC and that's what he shot out of it. Thawed out cornish game hens. Got in trouble when his teenage son shot one right thru his neighbors livingroom window.

And 40 years ago they use to call us rednecks for going to the beach and whipping their hippy azzes.
Thanks again obama, at least he's not wasting our tax dollars buying ammo.