Let's see some pics of your cats

Help Support CattleToday:

spoon

Reaction score
House cats, barn cats, whatever you have wandering around your place. Here's Shiloh, King of our humble abode.
PC020183.jpg

This is the Kit Kat/Noodle Doodle; my spoiled little guy.
Newherboss0018-2.jpg

There are two shop cats as well but you couldn't pay me to take their pics.If they Sh@t in the shop one more time they will both be coyote bait :mad: .

spoon":ieyrzuj7 said:
House cats, barn cats, whatever you have wandering around your place. Here's Shiloh, King of our humble abode.
PC020183.jpg

hey, how'd ya get my baby...my Jake looks just like Shiloh, when I can master my new scanner I'll post a picture...right now my Miss Molly is trying to eat the screen of the laptop. any thing to get my attention. she is jet black short hair.

He just showed up. You must not be feeding him enough. :mrgreen:

Siamesecats-1.jpg

These really are siamese cats
ElitenessandYobberhead.jpg

ready for nap time
CopyofDSC00686.jpg

desperatley trying to fit in the box
DSC01782a.jpg

New monitor and facsination with the now visible cursor.

:D Thanks, I have more.
DSC01013-1.jpg

ready for a nap in her superwoman cat cape. (head upside down always means bad weather coming)

DSC01302.jpg

Gotta love the crinkle and feel of plastic bags.... besides that no one can see me.

DSC00150.jpg

They have never posed like that again in their lives.

They are seal point and are brother and sister and are now 14 years old and YES they are VERY friendly and very affectionate and demanding.

bward that is a good age for Siamese. I had a black cat that was half Siamese he used have crossed eyes, one green one blue, but he used to stick his tongue out at the same time, very funny, loving cat. found him easy to train, think he thought sometimes he was a dog. He would sit and roll over on command and give his paws for a treat, then smother you in kisses. I miss him so much.

Cowgirl_ what gorgeous looking cats, I love kittens, but you have made me very envious a Black, Grey and White my perfect combination, I would love a Grey and White, we have been looking for a White for years. :mrgreen:

Latest posts