Let's Here It From Texans!

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":25adzy5m said:
Alice":25adzy5m said:
Lammie":25adzy5m said:
Cinco_M_Gert":25adzy5m said:
Leon County

When I was a young girl in school, I had a boyfriend from DeLeon.

DeLeon isn't in Leon Co. It's in Comanche County. I only know this because it's not too far from here...

Alice

Well, dang. Another part of my young adulthood blown out of the water! I just know they grow peanuts there. They still do, don't they?

I think so Lammie...at least I haven't heard that the peanut mill has closed down there.

Alice

Alice":17n0wqep said:
Lammie":17n0wqep said:
Alice":17n0wqep said:
Lammie":17n0wqep said:
Cinco_M_Gert":17n0wqep said:
Leon County

When I was a young girl in school, I had a boyfriend from DeLeon.

DeLeon isn't in Leon Co. It's in Comanche County. I only know this because it's not too far from here...

Alice

Well, dang. Another part of my young adulthood blown out of the water! I just know they grow peanuts there. They still do, don't they?

I think so Lammie...at least I haven't heard that the peanut mill has closed down there.

Alice

Well. some things remain the same. They used to grow lots of peanuts in Hood County, but no more...

TxCoUnTrYbOy":lvuz1ghh said:
Born and raised in Harris Co (Houston), now Im living in Burleson Co right outside College Station.

I lived in Harris County for 17 years but I live in Walker Co going to school in Huntsville now. Hay fields and cows are in Leon Co.

Cinco_M_Gert":3dgij42i said:
TxCoUnTrYbOy":3dgij42i said:
Born and raised in Harris Co (Houston), now Im living in Burleson Co right outside College Station.

I lived in Harris County for 17 years but I live in Walker Co going to school in Huntsville now. Hay fields and cows are in Leon Co.

Hey! Your avitar! That's from Buccee's! Are you Buccee? :D

Lammie":1wylurxp said:
Cinco_M_Gert":1wylurxp said:
TxCoUnTrYbOy":1wylurxp said:

Hey! Your avitar! That's from Buccee's! Are you Buccee? :D

I wish it were true, but sorry to say no, just a fan. I stop at the one in Luling everytime before heading to south texas and they are putting one up in Madisonville where I head through on the way to our property in Marquez, TX. No cleaner bathrooms in Texas than at Buccees!

Latest posts