Let's Here It From Texans!

Help Support CattleToday:

Why not":1xvvmi4u said:
i never said county. Are you following me around or what? Surely you have some house cleaning to do or cows to feed dont you!

The question was what county are you from. Could it be that you don't know Fort Worth is in Tarrant County? Strange for someone who claims to live there.

Nope. I don't clean house and the cows have plenty of grass. They don't need me to feed them.

I'm not following you around; just interested in where people live and it caught my eye that your response was.....interesting.

bigbull338":2q4fc5md said:
Alice":2q4fc5md said:
Erath Co.
your in dairy country like me.

Don't I know it! I was raised on one.

And, the big holstein cow statue on the courthouse square attests to it! Moolah's her name... :lol:

Alice

Yes, the Courthouse in Stephenville has a statue of a Holstein that says, "Moola!"

Lammie":2sfyg9op said:
Cinco_M_Gert":2sfyg9op said:
Leon County

When I was a young girl in school, I had a boyfriend from DeLeon.

DeLeon isn't in Leon Co. It's in Comanche County. I only know this because it's not too far from here...

Alice

Alice":19s3xm58 said:
Lammie":19s3xm58 said:
Cinco_M_Gert":19s3xm58 said:
Leon County

When I was a young girl in school, I had a boyfriend from DeLeon.

DeLeon isn't in Leon Co. It's in Comanche County. I only know this because it's not too far from here...

Alice

Well, dang. Another part of my young adulthood blown out of the water! I just know they grow peanuts there. They still do, don't they?

Latest posts