Let the sales begin

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":1kyqbkqu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1kyqbkqu said:
Make you happy Sky?

No but knew it was coming. I am never happy because of someone's misfortune. I am an A.H. but I'm not heartless.

Just wondering because I know of quite a few on these boards who think it's just great that oil prices are down and to he!! with the real people who are put out of work so long as they can buy $2.00 a gallon diesel.

I for one would prefer $2.50 a gallon fuel and higher cattle prices but alas, I'm not in charge.

TennesseeTuxedo":2vc4lnju said:
skyhightree1":2vc4lnju said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2vc4lnju said:
Make you happy Sky?

No but knew it was coming. I am never happy because of someone's misfortune. I am an A.H. but I'm not heartless.

Just wondering because I know of quite a few on these boards who think it's just great that oil prices are down and to he!! with the real people who are put out of work so long as they can buy $2.00 a gallon diesel.

I for one would prefer $2.50 a gallon fuel and higher cattle prices but alas, I'm not in charge.

Well fuel deal is a whole different deal.. I don't wish bad but wish for 1.50 gallon fuel though... doesn't mean Im happy some lost jobs...

That probably has nothing to do with the cattle market. It is a roping chute and the stripping chute where you take your rope off the critter on the other end of the arena. It is a roper deal not a cattleman deal. Some team roper going through a divorce?

You know the difference between a team roper and a large pizza?

A large pizza will feed a family of four.

skyhightree1":3t6ofmtu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3t6ofmtu said:
Make you happy Sky?

Just wondered how you knew hard times were coming for team roping?

il_fullxfull.907929864_9wyi.jpg

I'm like Dave, not sure what this has to do with cattle. But On another note I don't think he's doing to bad if he gets what he's asking.

Latest posts