Lessons not learned

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":24rutle6 said:
Jogeephus":24rutle6 said:
Weaver, I know it took me many, many, many times to learn the lesson you are referring to and about two or three times a year I have to crack a seal and go worm huntin to remind myself why I don't drink anymore. ;-)

I promised myself that I would never allow myself to get stinkin drunk again. I can't stand the hangover. Knocks me out for the better part of the day. I might get a buzz, but no more of the college stuff. Know when to say when!

Shucks Lammie, I'd buy you a cup of coffee anytime.

I have a little or maybe even a large stubborn streak, depending on who you talk to and I still haven't learned my lesson. Age may be the best teacher though as some of you have repiled that it gets much more difficult with age. I am not looking forward to that. I enjoy getting over my hangover and being ready to go again. Time can stop now.

backhoeboogie":2qpmbw9t said:
Lammie":2qpmbw9t said:
Jogeephus":2qpmbw9t said:
Weaver, I know it took me many, many, many times to learn the lesson you are referring to and about two or three times a year I have to crack a seal and go worm huntin to remind myself why I don't drink anymore. ;-)

I promised myself that I would never allow myself to get stinkin drunk again. I can't stand the hangover. Knocks me out for the better part of the day. I might get a buzz, but no more of the college stuff. Know when to say when!

Shucks Lammie, I'd buy you a cup of coffee anytime.

That is about the only buzz I get anymore and I think I'm getting immune to it! :(

I hear you. I used to be able to work all day and party all night. Just can't work like I used to. :lol:

Latest posts