• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

LED Light Strips

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence

Reaction score
Never add stop tail or clearance lights off any type. You can be stopped and ticketed if one quits. And they can cause trouble at inspection time. The more lights the more hassle

OP
slick4591

slick4591

Reaction score
Been many years since I've worked traffic, but the hard case LED's I have now meets requirements. I'm thinking as long as those still work I'm okay.

The reason I'm looking into them is lately there's been a few trailers ran into by distracted drivers and I'd like to not be one of them. Since these are now on the market I figure I'd increase my visibility buy using them. Just haven't spoken with anyone that has used them and the reason I'm asking.

skyhightree1

Reaction score
slick4591":zbpqkfm8 said:
Been many years since I've worked traffic, but the hard case LED's I have now meets requirements. I'm thinking as long as those still work I'm okay.

The reason I'm looking into them is lately there's been a few trailers ran into by distracted drivers and I'd like to not be one of them. Since these are now on the market I figure I'd increase my visibility buy using them. Just haven't spoken with anyone that has used them and the reason I'm asking.

I like led lights but if worried about distracted drivers get the LED amber flashers that flash as soon as you apply the breaks

OP
slick4591

slick4591

Reaction score
skyhightree1":1xow7w6i said:
I like led lights but if worried about distracted drivers get the LED amber flashers that flash as soon as you apply the breaks

All my looking and I haven't ran across those.