LED Light Strips

Help Support CattleToday:

Been many years since I've worked traffic, but the hard case LED's I have now meets requirements. I'm thinking as long as those still work I'm okay.

The reason I'm looking into them is lately there's been a few trailers ran into by distracted drivers and I'd like to not be one of them. Since these are now on the market I figure I'd increase my visibility buy using them. Just haven't spoken with anyone that has used them and the reason I'm asking.

slick4591":zbpqkfm8 said:
Been many years since I've worked traffic, but the hard case LED's I have now meets requirements. I'm thinking as long as those still work I'm okay.

The reason I'm looking into them is lately there's been a few trailers ran into by distracted drivers and I'd like to not be one of them. Since these are now on the market I figure I'd increase my visibility buy using them. Just haven't spoken with anyone that has used them and the reason I'm asking.

I like led lights but if worried about distracted drivers get the LED amber flashers that flash as soon as you apply the breaks

skyhightree1":1xow7w6i said:
I like led lights but if worried about distracted drivers get the LED amber flashers that flash as soon as you apply the breaks

All my looking and I haven't ran across those.

Latest posts