Leaving California

Help Support CattleToday:

D2Cat

Reaction score
There is a FB page by the title and folks discuss where to go and how. It's entertaining reading how folks are dissatisfied with the government and they're leaving. They discuss routes to travel, where to stay on the routes, where not to stop, etc. Many advise to sell most of their furniture and buy when they get relocated because the shipping cost is too much for the value of most furniture.

Here's one person's comments. I think they have a sense of humor!

"We have exactly 37 days to drink all the booze and eat everything in the house since I'm not bringing it with us. On the menu tonight: Moscow Mules and a can of garbanzo beans.
😂
😩
"

1622314928872.png
"

Californians have been moving to Washington and Oregon for years. One of the chief reasons those two states turned liberal. They move in and bring their politics and standards with them.

Funny the Califorians move to Seattle/Portland. So people from Seattle/Portland move here to get away from them. Or to buy a "ranch" with the money the Californians paid them for their place on the coast. The price of those unproductive 60-80 acre places with a nice home have gone through the roof here. Or places with a mobile home they can drag away and built a McMansion on. They want to live in the country.

We went to California 3 weeks ago not for me. Ya'll ever get halfway somewhere or halfway doing something and decide you may have made a bad decision. 😆🤣😂😝 We had a good time but definitely don't want live there.

My brother said lots of folks from California were moving to Colorado.

Latest posts