Don't California my Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard

Reaction score
don't.jpg

Not necessarily good news for everyone........

What U-Haul charges to rent a truck to move to another state is one real-time indication of the imbalance of people migrating. Because an empty truck doesn't drive itself back to California, the DIY moving company must pay people to reposition its fleet. As a result, renting a 26-foot truck from Austin to Silicon Valley will set you back $1,084 – but moving from the once-Golden State to the Lone Star State will cost the new Texan $5,896, more than five times as much—the highest that ratio has been in at least a decade.

and....

But there may be a silver lining for California; the Biden administration's plans to push ahead with expensive energy regulations and higher taxes will mean that moving to Texas or Florida won't be as attractive, since Biden and Harris aim to use executive orders and regulation to impose California's self-inflicted misery nationwide.

Your cities are blue. Soon your state will be too.

It is sad. Many of us look at Texas with pride for the spirt and independence you display to the world. We all swagger a little when we hang with true Texicans.

You are being overtaken by forces too great to overcome. Sad to say, but I fear it is true. The easiest people to divide are the independent minded. A hive mind wins over time.

It is sad. Many of us look at Texas with pride for the spirt and independence you display to the world. We all swagger a little when we hang with true Texicans.

You are being overtaken by forces too great to overcome. Sad to say, but I fear it is true. The easiest people to divide are the independent minded. A hive mind wins over time.
Okay Mr. Gloom and Doom, that'll do.

And a state I had give up on Florida is turning red..

I think they have had an effect on Montana too
Certainly the BitterRoot Valley which is south of Missoula. It use to be beautiful ranches. Now it is roof tops and businesses along the highway. With that show "Yellowstone" being based out of Darby I am sure they will wipe out what is left of the area.

They already California both Oregon and Washington. With the west coast done they needed to spread out.

Exactly why my husband and I left Oregon 17 years ago. Everything was Californicated and it was creeping even as far as the Central Oregon high desert areas. I'm glad we got out when we did. So far, South Dakota seems relatively safe. Those wussies ;) can't handle the weather out here.

Latest posts