Least favorite?

Help Support CattleToday:

There is this program that the local NPR station does every year around here called the Christmas Blockbuster. It's got all kinds of hard to find and wish we'd not found it Christmas music. It's always on there.

john250":2ggk1j43 said:
Lammie":2ggk1j43 said:
There's one about I want a goat for Christmas, too, that can get on the nerves fast.

"Santa, I want a goat for Christmas..."

Must be a Texas thing. I haven't heard that one.
More specifically, it must be a "West Texas" thing. :cowboy: Gitty up goat..whoooaaa goat...back up goat.

TexasBred":3enr1vun said:
john250":3enr1vun said:
Lammie":3enr1vun said:
There's one about I want a goat for Christmas, too, that can get on the nerves fast.

"Santa, I want a goat for Christmas..."

Must be a Texas thing. I haven't heard that one.
More specifically, it must be a "West Texas" thing. :cowboy: Gitty up goat..whoooaaa goat...back up goat.

It seems that if such things annoyed me, I'd change radio stations :D

Most the time I have my mp4 player plugged into my radio and listen to what I like to hear.
Works for me.On the other hand gotta say ther's a lot of stupid Christmas songs that I don't care to listen to.

Cal

I have managed to avoid them all this year.......

except for the insipid commercial on tee vee.

Holiday oh holiday the best time of the year......

sound of clicker changing the channel.

That's it!!! And it's on two commericials!!!

Locally, there's the Haverty's furniture theme. It plays all year long but they change it for the holidays. Most annoying. I change channels a lot.

We had a Bing Crosby Christmas album that featured the Andrews Sisters and the Columbus Boys Choir. Also had a Perry Como album. For years it didn't feel like Christmas unless I listened to it. I dragged it off to college with me. It pre dated the Kennedy administration. Gawd awful stuff to listen to now.

Latest posts