Latest on Cheney

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
I've wondered why they're keeping this man in ICU so long if the wounds were so minor. I see right now that he's had a minor heart attack because some of the shot is actually in his heart. Does it make you wonder what else we're not being told???

They must have been real close to each other for birdshot to do that. I have had BBs fall on me many times but never a strait shot. Being a bird hunter I can understand how this happend. Someone was not paying attention to where the other hunter was.....................Mayby he was using high brass magnum.

According to what I just heard on the radio the heart attack was caused by a birdshot pellet that traveled to Whittington's (name?) heart. Not even going to get into what I think of Cheney! :secret: :secret:

msscamp":2tc11gs6 said:
According to what I just heard on the radio the heart attack was caused by a birdshot pellet that traveled to Whittington's (name?) heart. Not even going to get into what I think of Cheney! :secret: :secret:

belive you me... we dont' want ya to get into it either, I've seen a preview and it ain't as prety as your normal self... :lol:

ROCKSPRINGS":4di56wlh said:
They must have been real close to each other for birdshot to do that. I have had BBs fall on me many times but never a strait shot. Being a bird hunter I can understand how this happend. Someone was not paying attention to where the other hunter was.....................Mayby he was using high brass magnum.
According to the info I read it was a 28 guage with 7.5 shot at about 30 yards. There was no information regarding the choke of the gun.

Jake":3e8h6402 said:
msscamp":3e8h6402 said:

belive you me... we dont' want ya to get into it either, I've seen a preview and it ain't as prety as your normal self... :lol:

:lol2: :lol2: Valid point, Jake! I'll behave, I promise!

denoginnizer":pir7fh6d said:
ROCKSPRINGS":pir7fh6d said:
According to the info I read it was a 28 guage with 7.5 shot at about 30 yards. There was no information regarding the choke of the gun.

That's the distance I heard too. Seems that 7 1/2 **** at 1200 fps at the muzzle would be having a pretty hard time penetrating clothing, skin and muscle to make it to the heart. Maybe it was more like 30 feet and not yards.

dun

The shot didn't penetrate to the heart, it traveled in a vein to the heart. The minor heart attack is actual a spasm when the heart tried to pump it. The heart will push it aside someplace and incapsulate it in fat or muscle.

I see that Cheney finally went on FOX and took responsibility. After his staff tried to blame everyone but him, he said it was his fault. Good for him. Did you see one doctor refused to answer the question about alcohol being involved?

Latest posts