Last American Cowboy tv show

Help Support CattleToday:

mmsubs

Reaction score
Anyone know why it wasn't on last night, and according to my guide its not going to be on next week either. I hope it wasn't canceled, I really like the show.

mmsubs":hatjddpc said:
Anyone know why it wasn't on last night, and according to my guide its not going to be on next week either. I hope it wasn't canceled, I really like the show.

It was on here in the MTNS at 6 pm and again at 11 PM.

oh, the time it came on was changed....and my DVR didn't missed it last night.

I thought it was interesting to see how the different outfits worked their cows. Pretty much the same only different.

3waycross":1xe3z97d said:
I thought it was interesting to see how the different outfits worked their cows. Pretty much the same only different.

:lol2: Sounds like one of your old girlfriends..Looked just like Marilyn Monroe only uglier. :nod:

TexasBred":1vqgvqoz said:
3waycross":1vqgvqoz said:

:lol2: Sounds like one of your old girlfriends..Looked just like Marilyn Monroe only uglier. :nod:

ALL of my old girlfriends looked like MM only uglier. That is until I found the current wife. She looks like MM only sweeter.(sometimes) :lol2:

TexasBred":1zrjh64u said:
3waycross":1zrjh64u said:

What I meant was all three made up temp branding pens but two used prefab panels and the other one made their own.

3waycross":380b32hy said:
TexasBred":380b32hy said:
3waycross":380b32hy said:

What I meant was all three made up temp branding pens but two used prefab panels and the other one made their own.

I caught on Monday night around midnight for me. I saw those made panels, how about them tearing it down the day after they build and put it back up in a different spot in no time, due to rain.

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/last-american-cowboy/

Latest posts