Laser eye surgery

Help Support CattleToday:

i've got about 20/70 vision...and I still have never owned a pair of glasses...I think I might need to buy a pair though...getting hard for me to read anything thats more than about 20 feet away

My mother-in-law, who is now 80 had it done about 3 years ago. She swears by it. Went to Indy (about 2 hrs away) and got it done for half what they were charging around here. Guess more competition in the bigger cities drives the price down.

Nowland Farms":gpfdv6ec said:
Lammie":gpfdv6ec said:
I could just think of about a dozen things to do with the money besides spending it on my vanity.

I'm not sure the term Vanity would be correct here. Vanity would be a face lift, tummy tuck or boob job.

I haven't ruled out the face lift or tummy tuck either.

Alice

milesvb":2jhqznkg said:
Lammie":2jhqznkg said:
I could just think of about a dozen things to do with the money besides spending it on my vanity.

Vanity is one way to look at it.

Another way to look at it is not being able to go to the bathroom at night without first feeling around for your glasses. Or needing to keep a spare pair with you and knowing that if you break or loose your glasses while out in the field you will be stranded. Not to mention the discomfort of glasses thicker than coke bottle bottoms. Lasik cost me $1500 an eye. $3k was a small price to pay for the convenience and freedom I have now. ;-)

For me it would be for vanity. I'm not so blind that I can justify it yet. It would be more so that I could look good in shades.

Thought once about the boob job, but at my age, it isn't worth it. If my husband don't like what God give me, tough toe nails!

Latest posts