Lammie:OFFICIAL NOTICE!

Help Support CattleToday:

I know me some stooges, too. Names Warpaint, Crowder and Mr. Riverdance, John250.

Well now...

...I do believe Lammie's showin' you what she's made of...

"Gunpowder and Lead"... catchy little tune.

MistyMorning":3nzbsq9n said:
Crowderfarms":3nzbsq9n said:
I' been trying to figure out how to dial 911 on the crank phone, and I cant seem to get it right. Any suggestions? Have ya'll experienced this problem? I tried to get 911's # but the operator says there's no such listing.

C. I might just be able to help you out here. :D Ya see, the gals down at Ma Bell informed me that they would no longer put your calls through to ANY 900 numbers. They were getting too many complaints from the other folks on your line. Most of the guys didn't care too much, but their wimmens couldn't get any work out of them as they were sitting in on the "party" for most of the day. :shock:

My suggestion, get a couple of dixie cups and some string. :roll:
Misty, you're a real Rocket Scientist.Now stop sending me them suggestive PM's. My wife will bust both of us wide open.BTW, you must be from another planet, cause that hind end of your's is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! :shock:

warpaint":3aqk4nr8 said:
Lammie":3aqk4nr8 said:
I know me some stooges, too. Names Warpaint, Crowder and Mr. Riverdance, John250.

Now I wonder why my name's at the top of that list? :shock:

Shucks paint, I'm grinnin like a possum because I didn't make that list. Do you reckon she's getting sweet on me????

backhoeboogie":16ordbua said:
warpaint":16ordbua said:
Lammie":16ordbua said:

Now I wonder why my name's at the top of that list? :shock:

Shucks paint, I'm grinnin like a possum because I didn't make that list. Do you reckon she's getting sweet on me????

You bet I'm sweet on you cause I heered you got one of them there indoor flushin toilets. You gotta keep after a man's got one o' them! :nod:

Lammie":2lnj9zvv said:
You bet I'm sweet on you cause I heered you got one of them there indoor flushin toilets. You gotta keep after a man's got one o' them! :nod:

That thar was a long thought out thang. Ya see, critters got enough sense not to poop in their own nests and dwellings. It jist didn't make sense fer me to do it. But then we done gone and gots us one of dem dare winda units, an the hole bout near filled up out at da johnny, an on account of it sittin in the sun, and the sceeters too was bad. My hoe wasn't much count no more fer clearin the path and snakes is out at night an all. So we traded for one of them inside units with da plummer in town.

First thing, all the neighbors had to try it out.

backhoeboogie":1r2rvmqi said:
Lammie":1r2rvmqi said:

That thar was a long thought out thang. Ya see, critters got enough sense not to poop in their own nests and dwellings. It jist didn't make sense fer me to do it. But then we done gone and gots us one of dem dare winda units, an the hole bout near filled up out at da johnny, an on account of it sittin in the sun, and the sceeters too was bad. My hoe wasn't much count no more fer clearin the path and snakes is out at night an all. So we traded for one of them inside units with da plummer in town.

First thing, all the neighbors had to try it out.

I for one refuse, to bring the outhouse indoors.
It smells bad enough out there in the open, inside the oderifaction would be gastly!!!! :shock:

Paint, I think he was considerin' cutting a hole in the side leading out, just in case, for ventilation and dumpin' purposes. Maybe an emergency exit. Hood County has some strict building codes with regard to the indoor outhouse.

Plus, it didn't matter much anyway, peoples was peein in the closets anyway.