Lammie:OFFICIAL NOTICE!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Dear Lammie,

I just wanted to let you know that I have found the signature of each one of your posts to be highly offensive.Why would you want to admit to growing dope in a public forum? Several other wimmens on here have PM'd me with the same sentiment, but I really think they are just "Stupified" because there were no fertilizer requirements given, or if you needed to plant right side up or upside down...or proper seed depth.One last note barely worth of mention, is Flaboy wants to know if he can use them Ol' you know whats down at his B&B that he proudly hosts, as compist or should he plant the whole dope?

The germination rate in Tennessee men is so low, you needn't worry. You wouldn't "come up" anyway.

:lol: :lol:

As I have mentioned before, I think Lammie has some anger management issues, that myself and my associate Dr. Crowder have been having excellent results with. With just a lil shock therapy she'll be right as rain in no time. ;-)

I was told I got called out earlier today, but I have not had time to respond.

I understand that there is some cornfusion regarding my recent choices of signatures. Let me address this point by point:

I believe my last signature stated, "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again." This is not only the title of a darn good song, but it is also a simple truth. I can't handle it. It gave me the munchies so, I thought I might become a Heifferette should I continue to indulge with the gentleman from Abbot. Don't ask.

Secondly, with regard to my latest signature, I deny any anger management issues relating to me. Stoopid folks in general annoy me, but there ain't nothing to be done about that. I simply thought the signature to be amusing, to the point and mostly true. I believe one plants a man any way one desires, only make sure it is deep. Shoot, shovel and shut up is the phrase I believe is most appropriate here.

If need be, I will accept counseling from Dr's Crowder and Warpaint, but I gotta tell you, Daddy gave up on me years ago and I doubt you will make any progress. I am a hopeless case. We Texas wimmens don't change a whole lot. And in that, we are not probably a whole lot different from Tennessee wimmens, 'cept that I believe we is thinner.

Now Lammie,I gots some wimmens kinfolk in Garland, Mesquite, and Plano, and there aint nothin' small about a couple of em'. Have I ever told you the story about one of them comin to visit several years ago and clogging the Toilet? Details are as follers: Repairs required a new Wax Seal and a Coat hanger. :shock:

john250":mtbid642 said:
Do you braid your hair and wear a bandana, Lammie? Do you have Willie's smooth skin? And you know that overly deep planting is the leading cause of poor stands.

Don't you go making fun of Willie, now! Or me, for that matter. All Texas wimmens are pretty. You Indiana fellers don't know what you're missing.

Warpaint, do tell about the toilet cloggin... I aint' heard a good toilet cloggin story in a dog's age.

And what about your location, john? That makes you sound a litle light in the loafers, not to mention geographically impaired.

Lammie":2chnzx7h said:
And what about your signature, john? That makes you sound a litle light in the loafers, not to mention geographically impaired.

I beg your pardon? Now that is the kind of comment that leads to threads being locked. Light in the wallet, maybe.

john250":shahreqe said:
I beg your pardon? Now that is the kind of comment that leads to threads being locked. Light in the wallet, maybe.

About that thread lock thang. That has been her goal sincing the get go.

That geophaical challenge thing was funny tho

Lammie":66m5wsyu said:
john250":66m5wsyu said:
Do you braid your hair and wear a bandana, Lammie? Do you have Willie's smooth skin? And you know that overly deep planting is the leading cause of poor stands.

Don't you go making fun of Willie, now! Or me, for that matter. All Texas wimmens are pretty. You Indiana fellers don't know what you're missing.

Warpaint, do tell about the toilet cloggin... I aint' heard a good toilet cloggin story in a dog's age.

I is afeared I'm gonna have to let Crowder stomp his own snakes this time. He caught me unawares tellin on Aunt Flo And Emma like he done.

Now back to the anger management. We done had us a bunch of wimmens that weren't gonna be changed, but what was changed anyways by our treatment. We has done proved that a tub of water and an old crank type telephone can and does work wonders on a wimmens attitude. :)

I' been trying to figure out how to dial 911 on the crank phone, and I cant seem to get it right. Any suggestions? Have ya'll experienced this problem? I tried to get 911's # but the operator says there's no such listing.

Crowderfarms":2xd6h2p6 said:
I' been trying to figure out how to dial 911 on the crank phone, and I cant seem to get it right. Any suggestions? Have ya'll experienced this problem? I tried to get 911's # but the operator says there's no such listing.

I done tole you that there 911 is fer emergency type calls, like when the cows is out or Granny gets caught in that ole ringer washer on the back porch! :shock:

Crowderfarms":6ayjvkki said:

C. I might just be able to help you out here. :D Ya see, the gals down at Ma Bell informed me that they would no longer put your calls through to ANY 900 numbers. They were getting too many complaints from the other folks on your line. Most of the guys didn't care too much, but their wimmens couldn't get any work out of them as they were sitting in on the "party" for most of the day. :shock:

My suggestion, get a couple of dixie cups and some string. :roll:

MistyMorning":1aezdj85 said:
Crowderfarms":1aezdj85 said:

C. I might just be able to help you out here. :D Ya see, the gals down at Ma Bell informed me that they would no longer put your calls through to ANY 900 numbers. They were getting too many complaints from the other folks on your line. Most of the guys didn't care too much, but their wimmens couldn't get any work out of them as they were sitting in on the "party" for most of the day. :shock:

My suggestion, get a couple of dixie cups and some string. :roll:

I'll have you know, we dont scrimp on costs around here. We use only the best.
Tin cans and bailin twine fer us'ns.

crowder you paint an lammie are a riot.an now your trying to get misty going.so im going to put the waders on.because its fixing to get deep in here.

john250":2ton9q8k said:
bigbull338":2ton9q8k said:
crowder you paint an lammie are a riot.an now your trying to get misty going.so im going to put the waders on.because its fixing to get deep in here.

Almost as funny as the 3 Stooges or the 4 Marx Brothers.

I knows me some Stooges, an I know some Marx folk too. They live in the next holler over. Wonder if they any kin to them folks you talkin about?

Latest posts