Kubota RTV

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I looked at these and wondered does anyone have one of these models with the cab with ac and heat ?
ResizedImage_1361333097530_zpsdf67e573.jpg

ResizedImage_1361333121029_zpsd7606d71.jpg

Yes, they are expensive. I want one with a cab with ac and heat and wondered if anyone had experience with those because if they have issues with the heat and ac portion of it the cab isnt worth the additional cost

I've had a RTV 900 for 7 years. No AC, but heater is great on those cold mornings tagging/banding new calves and checking fences.

12251HD thanks for the imput I just priced up the one I want in the rtv 1100 it was $ 28,000 hmm... I don't think I will be buying that one any time soon. I put a snow plow blade on it to use with my business and spreader and other options...

We have a RTV 1140, it has the 2 bench seats. They are real good rigs. My neighbor has two and the oldest has over 5k on it. We let our kids drive ours and they haven't tore it up yet. But I told them if I ever seen them driving it like a 4 wheeler, they were done. Hopefully it will last as long as my old MF 35.

I think you can get a mini truck with all the same options for around $5-7k? Not as maneuverable, which is why I ended up not getting one, but in more open country I think they might be the better option.

To be honest, I don't recall the mfg. I think there were a variety of them that I looked at on line, closest dealer was too far to drive to without knowing they would work. I do believe they were 4wd, that would be a must for me. I'm sure some I looked at were used as well, but they were cheaper. My prices could be off, but I know they were well under $10k for what I was looking at.

I just found a website and looked at them they are fine and have same ammenities I wanted in the kubota rtv and like u said most were well under 10k I am gonna see if I can find a dealer somewhat close to me.

WE run those Kubotas at my work, and they are great. We got the 4x4's and in the winter, put a blade on em, and they can sure move the snow..

skyhightree1":3fllc6k6 said:
Limo thats exactly what I wanted one for in addition to using for hunting and farm chores.

Just make sure if you do get one, you have the hydraulics controls that will move the blade up and down as well as angle.

Limo you got that right my first dumptruck i had a plow on it and i could lift up and down with hydraulics but had to get out to shift angles of the blade that was a P.I.T.A but I was starting out so it was ok then not now.

We've had the RTV 1100 for two years now. Great machine! A lifesaver when checking stuff, filling water tanks, etc. A/C and Heat and dump bed work great. So far, no maintenance problems. It is 4WD and diesel. Put extra lights on it. Windshield wiper & washer nice to have. Great to sit in while filling water tanks and its windy & cold outside.

Lava while thats true.. The RTV can go places a jeep can't and is more useful and my kids can drive it with no problem and I can drive it in the woods to hunt with and its lighter so I can drive across fields without rutting it out terribly bad.

tater.. Thats what I have been looking at all day and even found some with a blade on them. The big killer is those trucks are manual I wanted something for the kids to be able to drive around the farm if i want or need something them be able to bring it to me and with the truck being manual thats kinda out of the question for now.