kids punishment

Help Support CattleToday:

tuck

Reaction score
I have discovered the ultimate punishment for my twin 7 year old boys, it you threaten this they become perfect little angels. I only had to do it once and just the thought of it makes them behave.

Sit on the couch and hold hands until you can get along and the first one that says he's squezzing my hand you both are going to get a whipping.

A friend of mine used a similar techinique years ago...

If they were fighting or aruging, 5 minutes hugging in the front room...worked wonders...guess they fought quietly after that.

Good kids, Good parents... Good Luck, donna

A friend of mine's grandmother would make them kneel in the corner on marbles or rocks. :shock:

My dad would make us hold up the wall. Arms spread, legs spread, trying to keep the wall from falling. At least that's what it looked like. After 5 minutes, you couldn't hardly stand or pick up your arms.

I'll pass this along to my DIL to try on the 2 yr old twin grandsons.

Thanks
Dick

dick you know with twin grandsons.they will always be in trouble.or the other will be warting the 1 in trouble.if they both arnt in trouble.

My mother did much the same thing. However, if you really want to top it off, make them kiss and make up. It's the ultimate punishment for young brothers. :D

grannysoo":1enx1k9h said:
My mother did much the same thing. However, if you really want to top it off, make them kiss and make up. It's the ultimate punishment for young brothers. :D
:shock: :eek: :shock: :oops:

Just beat me please.

Tod Dague":3maralq8 said:
grannysoo":3maralq8 said:
:shock: :eek: :shock: :oops:

Just beat me please.

Exactly! This is much worse than a beating. :D

I always got the belt...even at times when dad just suspected I needed it. it was a very thin belt at that............My brothers and I hid it one time...we had no idea he kept spares handy......

My daughter is perfectly mannered so I have never needed to punish her..lol ;-) :p But a bit when younger, a bit of belt, (not nearly as hard as I got it) a bit of adjustment in her pride, and some extra chores did wonders, along with some take backs......

Now that she is a young lady.....usually a conversation and threat to make her sleep outin the barn(which we have done in the past) tends to work..............I never yell....I think a calm voice tends to bring the point home a bit better, and she knows that I am serious about what I am trying to convey. :cboy: ;-)

Try nose to nose.......pull them apart...and you get it!

My parents finally went out and purchased boxing gloves. We beat the snot out of each other... On day one. one of my brothers knocked out another brother. It was awesome. Problem for me was I was the youngest and by far the smallest. When I fought them they had to be on their knees. It was GREAT even when the knocked the crap out of me.

Hugging is the trick in my house.... I'll say, "I'm not feeling the love" and they'll roll their eyes knowing they're about to have to hug. The younger daughter LOVES it cause it drives her sister insane.... works like a charm and makes me chuckle.

To avoid a whipping I ran from my dad one time.He never even tried to catch me. The rest of the day I'm thinking that this is neat all I gotta do is run everytime.
But later that night just after bedtime when I heard dad's footsteps coming up the stairs it was real clear in my mind why.
Got my whipping and then another for running.

Cal

Calman":87zefc7n said:
To avoid a whipping I ran from my dad one time.He never even tried to catch me. The rest of the day I'm thinking that this is neat all I gotta do is run everytime.
But later that night just after bedtime when I heard dad's footsteps coming up the stairs it was real clear in my mind why.

Cal

I did that once also, tha only thing said as I was hightailing was "you'll get hungry and come home sooner or later" :shock:

Calman":3fhjb9bq said:

Cal
I did the same thing. Once. Spent the rest of the day feeling like a fugitive, looking over my shoulder, jumping at little sounds. Wasn't worth it. Important lesson learned in "Buck up and take it"..........

One time he stood me in a corner (a practice that to this day I abhor), and said "Don't let me hear a peep out of you." The filter between my brain and my mouth shut down and I said, in a very quiet voice, "peep". His hand met the back of my head and my head met the wall at mach speed. Another important lesson........

angie":2y0a8zm8 said:
Calman":2y0a8zm8 said:

Cal
I did the same thing. Once. Spent the rest of the day feeling like a fugitive, looking over my shoulder, jumping at little sounds. Wasn't worth it. Important lesson learned in "Buck up and take it"..........

One time he stood me in a corner (a practice that to this day I abhor), and said "Don't let me hear a peep out of you." The filter between my brain and my mouth shut down and I said, in a very quiet voice, "peep". His hand met the back of my head and my head met the wall at mach speed. Another important lesson........

It's hard not to push that limit :help:

For getting a poor conduct report at school, one of my friends cut the handle off of a rake and made his boy rake the neighbors yard with the short handled rake as public service.

Another friend's son made very poor grades one 6 weeks. His Dad made him dig a very big hole to precise specifications in the back yard. When he got it dug, he asked his Dad what now? The Dad says fill it back in.... because if you keep making bad grades this is exactly what you'll be doing when you graduate.

Latest posts