kids punishment

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":1izbqhou said:
flaboy":1izbqhou said:
MistyMorning":1izbqhou said:
Well bagboy, looks like your finally using that so called "brain" of yours. :shock: Since us "mountain women" are so much younger and quicker than your "old self" you better not get any closer or we will toss your butt in a snowbank and leave you there until springtime hits the great divide. 8)

Hey my momma didn't raise no fool. Dang wimmins got more ways of getting even with men than the IRS has forms. Speaking of forms. Is it true you mountain women loose your form in the winter? :lol2:

Well as far as I can tell your Momma raised "one big old fool" :roll: Angie, it's your turn here, see if you can knock some sense into the nincompoop. 8)

P.S. bagboy.......we don't have any mountains in Minnesota!

Well, then I just can't explain whats wrong with the wimmins up there. I mean in Tenn they use the mountains as an excuse for their wimmins. :lol2:

MistyMorning":1d28ubgp said:
Well as far as I can tell your Momma raised "one big old fool" :roll: Angie, it's your turn here, see if you can knock some sense into the nincompoop. 8)
Misty, I appreciate your faith in me, but you have overestimated.
The only think i can think of ~ one of us needs to take our belt off. :nod:
fb has crossed the line with the "losing form" crack. I am not heavy handed, but there is only so much sass I can take.

angie":1cci8m02 said:
Wewild":1cci8m02 said:
I have been whooped with a belt as a standard.
My dad did this.
If someone did it to one of mine, I would hang them with it.

I seemed to get them at school from time to time when I deserved them.

They don't do it around here anymore because of parents getting upset. Back then if i got one a school, i got one at home as well.
i guess things have changed some ... huh?

I am not supporting any of the recent posts at all.

Funny you should talk about a wooden spoon, because its sitting on my desk right now. My kids call her Ms. Rosy and she is a very vocal part of our family. My dad used to make us kneel on rice.

My dad would pay me for extra jobs he gave me ,but when I had to do "punish work" I had to pay HIM at the same rate. They pay was only for extra stuff not normal stuff like feeding, grass, etc. Sure made me realize the value of money too!

Came in one evening the youngest son had sawed off a broom handle he was 5 and had his older sister hemed up against the back door. I said boy if you hit your sister with that broom handle I am going to beat your butt. He looked straight at me and said it will be worth it and knocked the fire out of his sister.
I beat the boys butt and was standing in the garage in disbelief, I heard his sister in the kitchen say was it worth it and he replied yes. I proceeded in the kicthen and the daughter and son both got a whipping.
I ask my son if it was worth it this time and the response was no this time, I never had to whip the daughter again .
She was just smart enough to not get caught as I didn't raise any angels.

sounds like they pulled 1 over on dad till you whipped them both.i bet you was madd as fire when you whipped them.

bigbull338":21oytmr0 said:
sounds like they pulled 1 over on dad till you whipped them both.i bet you was madd as fire when you whipped them.

I don't remember as that was nearly thirty years ago. I wasn't one to get mad at the kids I just meant what I said, I was their Dad not there friend that wasn't my job to be there friend.
His sister still teases him about it today and they both think it is funny know they have kids.

i know what you mean there.my mom an dad both learned early that whipping me for something i done wrong wouldnt help.not because i didnt respect them.but because i would never cry ever while i took a whipping.no matter what i would never cry.so they never whipped me again.if i was punished.they would do it another way.

Latest posts