Kentucky Politician's Bad Joke About Girls Lands Him in Jail

Help Support CattleToday:

people can be dam rediclous nowday. the idiot women was probably a transplant.... ive never heard of a appalacian scholar....whats that like :lol:

ALACOWMAN":35bru2rk said:
people can be dam rediclous nowday. the idiot women was probably a transplant.... ive never heard of a appalacian scholar....whats that like :lol:

There are a few of us Appalachians with book learnins. I'd be willing to bet this woman wasn't a transplant, but some local creek rat just looking to squeeze a free nickel out of somebody.

I heard Bo and Jim talking about that on the radio this morning. What a load of crap!!! The first thing I thought of was that it was exactly something that the local feed store owner would say and he certainly isn't going to jail for it. I swear. Some of these out of towners need to lighten up and appreciate local color.

I guess she's never seen Animal House. "How much for the little girl??"

"On Tuesday, the girls' father accepted an apology from Hensley and shook hands with him in a Harlan County courtroom. The man declined to discuss the case with reporters afterward."

I'd be embarassed to discuss the case with anybody. That's just ridiculous. I bet that feller has had to deal with fallout from his wife before.

Latest posts