Kentucky folks better hold on

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth":2xlzv588 said:
THIS IS NOT A BASKETBALL THREAD!!!!! You bunch of highjackers! :bang:
Sorry about that....."How high's the water mama"?? Five feet high and rising...saw some awesome flooding on tv on in that area. Hop everyone is ok

Not tiring to hijack the thread but The Badgers, can't get the job done .... They'll choke .. duke is winning now as I post so if the wild cats don't spank them Duke will.. :lol2:

retro":1uqqr527 said:
Not tiring to hijack the thread but The Badgers, can't get the job done .... They'll choke .. duke is winning now as I post so if the wild cats don't spank them Duke will.. :lol2:
Well you're defiitly no threat to Nostradamus and his predictions. ;-)

TexasBred":1e2lwq6d said:
retro":1e2lwq6d said:
That's why I don't go to Vegas or bet.!!!! LOL I think Duke will win the Championship . Badgers got lucky win the last few min. against Ky.

TennesseeTuxedo":26actpv4 said:
I'd say the Badgers stepped up their game down the stretch and took control of the game.

Agree, but Duke should be a tall order for them. Noticed several of the UK players walked off the court without the customary handshake.

retro":fu78ysiw said:
TexasBred":fu78ysiw said:
retro":fu78ysiw said:
That's why I don't go to Vegas or bet.!!!! LOL I think Duke will win the Championship . Badgers got lucky win the last few min. against Ky.
Badgers led much of the game....or was I watching another game? Good game though. As for Vegas...I'll stay on the sidelines with you there as well.

Latest posts