JWBrahman

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
Cattle Today lost a user. JWBrahman. I did not follow the thread that led to his e-mail to me that he would not return to Cattle Today. The rural American culture suffers from the same human failings exhibited by every walk of life, here and foreign.

Hypocrisy
Dishonesty
Bias
Prejudice
Pandering
Patronizing
Hatefulness
Selfishness
Bigotry
Insecurity
Disrespect
Narcissism

The point is this. I see users pandering to each other to demonstrate how great their values and morals are. Look in the mirror. You are just as dark as the rest of us.

M-5":nxufdp2g said:
http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=88724&start=390#p1223901

if this is why he took his toys and went home im confused,, I read back a few pages and seen nothing that would cause it. Ive seen thicker skin on gravy.

The posts were deleted as well as some others. Sometimes folks find better things to do or realize they should. I often wonder how some here find time to even care for their supposed cattle? Let alone work a job at how much they post.

inyati13":15n401tc said:
The point is this. I see users pandering to each other to demonstrate how great their values and morals are. Look in the mirror. You are just as dark as the rest of us.
I do find it interesting to see you preaching morality. ;-)
I will miss him. In fact he was pretty high on my list of people I'd like to meet in person.

cow pollinater":33jvl21c said:
inyati13":33jvl21c said:
I will miss him. In fact he was pretty high on my list of people I'd like to meet in person.

I didn't read the first post close enough. I missed that tid bit.

I think there's a lot of stuff that goes on in the background here. I don't get this at all. I read the reference that inyati posted and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, just a little bantering about the color of Holsteins - no big deal. OK, so I'm not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

cow pollinater":gjs7ako0 said:
inyati13":gjs7ako0 said:

CP, when I finished Graduate school, I was working in the Mountains of Appalachia. I took an interest in fundamental preaching. I tape-recorded hundreds of hours of radio evangelist. I listened to the tapes and memorized some of the better sermons. To the distress of those around me, I would sometimes offer up a sermon. I was pretty damm good.

John sent me a private message about a year ago. He confided in me. We exchanged e-mail addresses and at least a couple times a week we talked. I got to know him. He is intelligent and artistic. Among other things, he is a glass artist. John and I shared some common thoughts about the culture of cattle today. I think John liked to participate but he finally decided the price of admission was too high for the value of the services he received.

I conversate with about a dozen people here. I hope they never share what we talk about :oops:

TennesseeTuxedo":29t05wj6 said:
Big difference in preaching from one's heart and play acting or mimicking.

I confess. I have poked fun at some of the preaching I recorded. Sincerely, there are preachers from a by-gone day that exceed any performances you will witness today. Nothing better that shouting down Satan and speaking in tongues.

inyati13":2xxafc03 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2xxafc03 said:
Big difference in preaching from one's heart and play acting or mimicking.

I confess. I have poked fun at some of the preaching I recorded. Sincerely, there are preachers from a by-gone day that exceed any performances you will witness today. Nothing better that shouting down Satan and speaking in tongues.
YOu speak in those unknown tongues?? Gibberish?? Sure hope you don't start typing in tongues.

I enjoy JW...good man and a very intelligent man. We've PM'd each other a few times and give each other a bit of grief, him being a Bengal Tiger and me being an Aggie. :nod:

Latest posts