JWBrahman

Help Support CattleToday:

All I know is I have been missing all the good threads lately, missed the post before they were deleted that cause JW to leave and the really juicy one also ...... The thread that got that Seminole loving guy from Florida banned. I wonder if Macon can make some kind of icon or flag to let us know when a thread is getting heated.

Alan":39d59kx1 said:
All I know is I have been missing all the good threads lately, missed the post before they were deleted that cause JW to leave and the really juicy one also ...... The thread that got that Seminole loving guy from Florida banned. I wonder if Macon can make some kind of icon or flag to let us know when a thread is getting heated.
Don't worry in a few weeks you'll have an extra hour each day to catch up

M-5":33xxq0pz said:
Alan":33xxq0pz said:
Don't worry in a few weeks you'll have an extra hour each day to catch up

I'm thinking about asking my wife to feed, mend fences..... Well most of my chores so I can keep up with CT better. What do you think? Good idea huh!

inyati13":2rx3o9xd said:
Deepsouth":2rx3o9xd said:
inyati13":2rx3o9xd said:
Hypocrisy
Dishonesty
Bias
Prejudice
Pandering
Patronizing
Hatefulness
Selfishness
Bigotry
Insecurity
Disrespect
Narcissism

And just for the record Ron's list described me pretty good.

It describes us all!!!

Well, I've just learned to forgive you so I won't have to leave. :hide: :lol:

I hate that anyone would feel that they shouldn't come back ever.

Hate to see some people leave. It happens a lot. How many never even join in? Honestly, I have been happy some left - or got banned.

I liked JWBrahman

A lot of the members listed on memberlist have never posted even 1 time and I suspect a lot of those are 'bot' joinees. Not real people, just a bit of software code that is usually implemented for the purpose of placing a scam or ad or some nefarious purpose like tracking.

Commercialfarmer":w9q3d323 said:
inyati13":w9q3d323 said:
inyati13":w9q3d323 said:
Hypocrisy
Dishonesty
Bias
Prejudice
Pandering
Patronizing
Hatefulness
Selfishness
Bigotry
Insecurity
Disrespect
Narcissism

It describes us all!!!

Well, I've just learned to forgive you so I won't have to leave. :hide: :lol:

I hate that anyone would feel that they shouldn't come back ever.

John is intelligent and thoughtful. He thought this out. It did not result from one thread. He knows more than I do about what is in his head. I did not ask him to stay or say I am sorry to see you go.

If you think about it, this sight is for entertainment purposes for the ones of us that post a lot. Occasionally you learn something. I guess when the entertainment value diminishes, you move one. He was a nice guy, and knowledgeable though.

inyati13":1f8la7o2 said:
dun":1f8la7o2 said:
How old of a gent was he?

dun, he told me. Late 40s if I remember right.
He always treated others with respect and came across as a true gentleman, suppose that's why I assumed he was older.

My apologies John :oops: :lol: , you better come back and correct us...

alisonb":p0spvvl5 said:
inyati13":p0spvvl5 said:
dun":p0spvvl5 said:
How old of a gent was he?

dun, he told me. Late 40s if I remember right.
He always treated others with respect and came across as a true gentleman, suppose that's why I assumed he was older.

My apologies John :oops: :lol: , you better come back and correct us...

45, confirmed.

Bigfoot":3pbpb09i said:
If you think about it, this sight is for entertainment purposes for the ones of us that post a lot. Occasionally you learn something. I guess when the entertainment value diminishes, you move one. He was a nice guy, and knowledgeable though.

Trouble is Bugfoot, there aren't that many cattle related forums out there. That's not to say one has to be online talking cattle or farming or anything else for that matter.

TennesseeTuxedo":24m9l01v said:
Bigfoot":24m9l01v said:

Trouble is Bugfoot, there aren't that many cattle related forums out there. That's not to say one has to be online talking cattle or farming or anything else for that matter.

Who is Bugfoot?

Latest posts