Just Disgusted

Help Support CattleToday:

Train

Reaction score
With the auto companies and the way they engineer vehicles so they're almost impossible to work on by yourself. Thermostat stuck on my 03 Dodge Ram. No big deal right. Well by the time I got the thing changed out I had invented about a dozen new swear words. It's all straight forward but they manage to tuck one bolt back underneath in a blind spot that you can't get to without a couple of offsets and a seeing eye dog. Then there's the fancy new drain cock for the rad that looks to be made out of some kind of plastic. Had to look up draining it on the internet and found a host of guys that had given up on it and just pulled the hose. Luckily I'm stubborn and played with it till I got it.

Did anyone else hear this news story just before the big auto bailout. I can't remember the makers, but they had a list of their high end cars and were now saying that it was unnecessary to use premium fuel in them. After all those years of saying otherwise, now it was okay to use plain old fuel at the pump. Now tell me their not in bed with the oil companies.

i probably used some of the same words in the 80's as a GM mechanic.... actually a little easier to work on now than then .... their also in bed with the tool companys , cause we alway had to buy new tools

Latest posts