Just Created Our Website- Check it out

Help Support CattleToday:

Why not just buy an add from the amdinistrator. We all advertize a little here but it seems to be your only purpose for joining CT. Try contributing a bit before you use it so hard.

You have some nice cattle Mac but you need some higher quality pictures to display them better. Your web site is adequate and certainly better than a lot if others I have seen. I really like the back story and what Mr. Boney is trying to accomplish with the old line genetics.

All that being said, 3way is right, you really should have joined CT a while back and been a contributing member before walking in the front door and linking your brand new site. I hope you'll stick around and add to the conversation now that we've met you.

:welcome:

Hello,
I don't know anything about creating websites. It all works fine and is easy to navigate. Only suggestion would be a short blurb identifying or comments about the females in photos clicked on, as it would improve the user's browsing experience IF it could be done. Congrats on successful launch. 8) S.O.B

Latest posts