Just a little friendly observation

Help Support CattleToday:

i checked with the sherrifs office and have the following to report

ruby well thats fine count yourself in but but anytime were ridin to enforce the no bs statutes preserve the peace and protect the citizenry you keep your bay roan on the opposite flank from caustic and if were on a narrow trail dont let him tailgate you.

certherf ther must be a mixup cause the roster says youre a charter member

docgray youve got a standing invite

ollie and jake nice try but your cover is blown you know your riding for the sherrifs brand and some of you texas boys actin so dumb you know too

accordin to the telegraph from the sherrif theres a bunch of posse members not mentioned here. folks from MT, KA, TX,AR, MO et al plus some mounties. some are full time some just ride when things get real hot and extra firepower is needed .

:clap: :clap: :clap: If that is a preview of the book/ movie to come, I want a copy! You are too funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL This whole topic is really really funny to me today. Can't imagine why. Even though I can't or wont name any names, for some strange reason I am starting to believe in the existence of the secret society known as the Texas Posse. But we must keep in mind that posses usually do much more good than harm. Except when they hang em first and sort em later. Sometimes they leave a good guy hangin next to a chicago outlaw from Phoenix though. :x Not a pleasant place for the good guy cause the buzzards probaly dont even want to pick over the Chicago outlaw. :D Dont sweat the small stuff mobetter 11. Life goes on

Texan":36xplku3 said:
rgv4":36xplku3 said:
I think maybe somebody was baiting a trap to see if the guilty parties would respond.
Guess it didn't work, huh? Too bad! Tell her it was a good idea, anyway. ;-)

my guess is it did, look at the group that posted and the ties we have togethor or the length of time we've been here for the most part......

brokenmouth":x69adlq9 said:

ruby well thats fine count yourself in but but anytime were ridin to enforce the no bs statutes preserve the peace and protect the citizenry you keep your bay roan on the opposite flank from caustic and if were on a narrow trail dont let him tailgate you.

ollie and jake nice try but your cover is blown you know your riding for the sherrifs brand and some of you texas boys actin so dumb you know too

accordin to the telegraph from the sherrif theres a bunch of posse members not mentioned here. folks from MT, KA, TX,AR, MO et al plus some mounties. some are full time some just ride when things get real hot and extra firepower is needed .

Well written and funny can I saddle up my shetland and tag along.

I guess I'm too young! Nobody wants a cross-eyed baby with gas anyway. Now, if there is a cowboy who wants some help the ladies, I'm a cowgirl magnet. Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something really unusual!!! Think about it! I'm not gonna be so loveably for ever.

9 ER":1swjw7vf said:
I guess I'm too young! Nobody wants a cross-eyed baby with gas anyway. Now, if there is a cowboy who wants some help the ladies, I'm a cowgirl magnet. Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something really unusual!!! Think about it! I'm not gonna be so loveably for ever.
To much informaion on your personal clothing choices! :roll:

brokenmouth":148e63mn said:

Heck I am saddled up and ready to ride. Shame one of members is still laid up, can't wait for him to ride with us again.
Lil Red Bramer Ruby if that horse of yours goes lame we can ride double.

well I guess I'd better go start my own posse now...

Muratic what do ya say? don't see you runnin with the others? maybe some sibling rivalry motivation

Mahoney Pursly- how about long range management? think you can get them?

Jake":3mjty4ut said:
Muratic what do ya say? don't see you runnin with the others? maybe some sibling rivalry motivation

Well Jake, I don't think I fit in here real well. I just came on to keep 'ol Caustic in line a little.
I don't want that pot stinkin' too bad

Latest posts