Just a little friendly observation

Help Support CattleToday:

mobetter11

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed how nice the boards have been in the last couple of weeks. A lot of new people with some really nice questions and some really nice responses given to these questions. No smart aleck answers, no bickering.

I haven't been on here lately, just popped in today and was just wondering where the so called "Posse" has gone?

Anyway, I think that it's turned into a really nice and informative board since the beginning of 2005.

fellersbarnoneranch":s0bzmkaz said:
"KOOM-by-AHH, ma Lord. Koom-by-AHH!"

(sorry, I absolutely could not resist!)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mobetter11":32hsi5az said:
Has anyone else noticed how nice the boards have been in the last couple of weeks. A lot of new people with some really nice questions and some really nice responses given to these questions. No smart aleck answers, no bickering.

I haven't been on here lately, just popped in today and was just wondering where the so called "Posse" has gone?

Anyway, I think that it's turned into a really nice and informative board since the beginning of 2005.
I have heard the word Posse more than once with no reference to the members. Care to elaborate?

after koom by ahh can we sing hands across the water. and come together. and peace train. then wind it up by passing around a left handed cigarette, burning a flag and painting posters that say make love not war

peace

mobetter11":2ek24jp5 said:
was just wondering where the so called "Posse" has gone?

ollie":2ek24jp5 said:
I have heard the word Posse more than once with no reference to the members. Care to elaborate?

Jake":2ek24jp5 said:
I still wanna hear who the posse consists of

I'm also wondering who they are. Must be talking about the smoke blowers and the easily offended. Rest of us are still here.

Craig-TX

Jake":2jm6srll said:
I still wanna hear who the posse consists of

Ad me to this list of people who "wanna know" who the posse is. Is the posse party be invitation only or can anyone join???

What I think the posse is is back when we had GP and blackpower on the board every time one of them would attack a member a bunch of member would come to the offended parties defense. There wasn't an organized posse, just members defending members as I remember it.

Craig-TX":3f8z73co said:
mobetter11":3f8z73co said:
was just wondering where the so called "Posse" has gone?

I'm also wondering who they are. Must be talking about the smoke blowers and the easily offended. Rest of us are still here.
I thought they were talking about the showpeople, Craig. That's not The Posse?

I think maybe somebody was baiting a trap to see if the guilty parties would respond.

rgv4":1jnt2oyi said:
I think maybe somebody was baiting a trap to see if the guilty parties would respond.
Guess it didn't work, huh? Too bad! Tell her it was a good idea, anyway. ;-)

Latest posts