Judd Ranch

Help Support CattleToday:

Kaden

Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing a bull in their march sale and I'm wondering what are y'all's experiences with Judd Ranch and how well do their bulls hold up in the field.

Don't know a whole lot about their bulls but I purchased a group of 40 bred heifers from their herd around 8 years ago and they have been very productive cows for me. Culled a few for bad udders, but overall I have been impressed with them.

Did you end up going to the sale? If so, how did the bulls look and did you buy one?

Did you end up going to the sale? If so, how did the bulls look and did you buy one?
I ended up purchasing a bull online from their auction. Every bull I saw that went through the ring looked good and if there was a problem with that bull they let you know right away.

Good luck and please keep us updated. I watched the sale last year and thought about going to see it this year but passed.

Friend of mine currently has a few bulls from the Judd Ranch and they've purchased their bulls for years. One of their current bulls is named Sub Par because her dad wouldn't pony-up & bought one of the cheap ones. And yet, Sub Par has far exceeded expectations in both docility and his calves - not a heifer bull. Last time her dad paid a premium for a Judd bull, he got struck by lightning after they had him all of 8 months. Bottom line: they've been pleased with every bull they've bought, regardless of price.

Latest posts