joke

Help Support CattleToday:

showkid1200

Reaction score
Movie star goes into this hotel bar and orders a drink see's this man sitting next to him and decides to start a conversation. They start talking and the man starts telling the star about how this is the only day of the year in the city you can jump off the top of building and the wind will bring you right back up. The star says it's impossible and the man says"well i'll show you" so they go up to the top of the building the man jumps off and sure enough floats right back up. The man says to the star "Alright you try it" thestar says he will after a cuople more drinks so they go back down and have a few more drinks. After a little while the man asks the star well are you ready the star say well let me see you do it again. So they go back up to the roof the man jumps off and floats right back up, the star exclaims well i will after a few more so they go back down stairs and have a few more drinks. All of a sudden the star stands up and says "i'll do it" so they walk up the star jumps off and "SPLAT" he's dead the manwalks back down stars and orders a drink the bartender looks at him and says "you sure are mean when yur drunk superman"

Latest posts