Tattoo joke

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
Don't know why I didn't think of this when I posted the "Tattoo" subject.

Anyway, there was this young lady went into the tattoo parlor and wanted a tattoo of George Strait and Jerry Jeff Walker put on her inner thighs up very high. When the artist was done he gave the girl a mirror to check out his handiwork. When she saw what he had done she threw a hissy fit saying that neither one of the tattoo's looked like who she wanted put there. After several minutes of arguing the artist said "look lady, I'm going out on the sidewalk and grab the first person who walks by and get his/her opinion". Well, as luck would have it a wino walked by, drunk as a skunk, but he grabbed him anyway. The artist drug him in the shop and showed the wino the tattoo's and asked him what he thought. After a few seconds the wino stammered "I don no who dose fellas are on either side but the guy in the middle is Willy Nelson"!

I don't remember where I saw this but it was the real deal. There was a punk rock gal that had an emergency historectomy. She had her pubic hair died green and a tattoo that said "stay off the grass" on her pelvis. They shaved her for surgery and the surgeon wrote on her, "Sorry, but we had to mow the lawn."