JOHN DEERE VAN BRUNT GRAIN DRILL

Help Support CattleToday:

ELDONATOR

Reaction score
I went to a little farmstead to pick up a few kittens he was giving away. Spotted this old drill in his yard, made an offer and today I drug it home. Appreciate any and all comments. It has 16 downspouts, steel wheels and supposedly it was working ok when he parked it a year or two ago. No hydraulic. I don't know what model it is and it is probably not important but am just searching for any information about this. Who is Van Brunt anyway? It is cold and windy in western Kansas today Might freeze tonight.

ELDONATOR":3ssj965j said:
I went to a little farmstead to pick up a few kittens he was giving away. Spotted this old drill in his yard, made an offer and today I drug it home. Appreciate any and all comments. It has 16 downspouts, steel wheels and supposedly it was working ok when he parked it a year or two ago. No hydraulic. I don't know what model it is and it is probably not important but am just searching for any information about this. Who is Van Brunt anyway? It is cold and windy in western Kansas today Might freeze tonight.

VanBruntt is the guy that designed an excellent drill. So good that JD bought the rights. After a few years they started improving it. Pretty much made a sows ear out of a silk purse.

dun[/i]

Latest posts