John Deere Tractors...............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
..........are good. This tractor is 3 years old and the only maintenance it has had is one $15.88 new battery. It has hauled and pulled some pretty big loads and it will go about 5mph. It does need new rubber (plastic) all the way around as they are getting slick. Great tractor as I bet it has a thousand miles on it..

K7eBe4T.jpg

xY3jB1G.jpg

k0KEdtN.jpg

Been meaning to screw/ glue on some little strips of rubber or something on one here - its always getting stuck and they sit there and spin.

Supa Dexta":15kyw8cj said:
Been meaning to screw/ glue on some little strips of rubber or something on one here - its always getting stuck and they sit there and spin.

Cut an inner tube (right size) into large bands and they slip right over for traction. Or just visit a team roping an "borrow" some dally rubber. My little girl just passed hers down to my buddy's little one. Good to see them playing outside!

My 5 year old daughter got one before she was hardly walking and has ran the wheels off of it almost literally. I think the front end is getting worn out from going over too many ramps and doing too many wheelies. She would hold it in reverse then yank it into second never even lifting her foot, front end two feet off the ground then stop and laugh. Still the original battery and still flies. She just got upgraded to a 50cc four wheeler and wants to give her Tractor to my buddies little boy for Christmas. She grabs some Windex and a Shop towel when we are in the shop and works on cleaning it up for him since she doesn't ride it anymore.

Latest posts