Jets fan arrested for cheering

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
This pretty much sums up the image cops have earned in the past years, yes he may have resisted a bit but why was he confronted, most fans around him and his girlfriend was telling the cops he did nothing wrong except cheer for his team. Cops have earned the amount of respect they get.....

JMO,
Alan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpjPSht4txU

They should also have arrested that guy that was running his mouth and throwing out obscenities during the videotaping. :D

He was probably shouting a lot of profanities and annoying a lot of people. Probably was warned 3 or 4 times. I would have been happy to see him drug off in cuffs if I was sitting near him.

ga. prime":vaehtv5u said:
He was probably shouting a lot of profanities and annoying a lot of people. Probably was warned 3 or 4 times. I would have been happy to see him drug off in cuffs if I was sitting near him.

I agree with Dun, the best way to ruin a good story is to hear the other side.... but you're jumping to conclusions about being warned 3 or 4 times. Also I see at least 3 Charger fans telling the cops he did nothing wrong and at least one fan exchanging info for the lawsuit to follow.

I do feel that the days of "protect and serve" are gone.... and also feel like cops put their life on the line everyday, but things are way out of balance.... the cops of the 70's are not the cops of today.

JMO,
Alan

Alan":3czhi2p5 said:
ga. prime":3czhi2p5 said:

I agree with Dun, the best way to ruin a good story is to hear the other side.... but you're jumping to conclusions about being warned 3 or 4 times. Also I see at least 3 Charger fans telling the cops he did nothing wrong and at least one fan exchanging info for the lawsuit to follow.

I do feel that the days of "protect and serve" are gone.... and also feel like cops put their life on the line everyday, but things are way out of balance.... the cops of the 70's are not the cops of today.JMO,
Alan
true,,, i dont remember them being that dam fat

It takes some extreme drunken obnoxiousness to get arrested at an NFL game. That guy didn't get arrested for cheering for the Jets.

That whack job of a Jets fan in San Diego might get the price of his ticket back in a lawsuit if he pre-pays $5000 to a really sketchy law firm. A decent lawyer would tell him to forget about it.

Note the first comment on UTube. Originally the guy is wearing a windbreaker. Then we see him in a T-shirt. Something is left out, fersure, because what we see wouldn't get anyone arrested anywhere.
I hope the San Diego police dump him in Tijuana, because we don't need that BS in Indy.

Latest posts