January 2022 photo contest

Help Support CattleToday:

giphy.gif

Not sure I can even get to my bench to take a pic.
When you go to open the door, and can't get it to swing all the way open and have to step over something in the 1st 2 steps you know you are approaching a zenith.

Okay, Ladies & Gentlemen. Little late on the Feb contest but we still have 18 days. @wbvs58 was the first suggestion of Messy Workshop Benches so I'll run with that. @J+ Cattle suggested Cow/Calf pairs with the biggest calf so that'll be for March. After that, winner gets to pick the subject.

Please PM me your pic - only one. And I'll double post this thread for those that haven't been following.

Nah, wouldnt be fair, I'd win hands down.
I'm pretty sure that I can strew out more tools and crap in a shorter period of time for even a little project than anyone here.
Challenge accepted
My problem is I always have a long term project in the shop that I"m waiting for parts for months at a time (Current project is an Allis Model G tractor) but I have 50 small projects coming along in the meantime

Challenge accepted
My problem is I always have a long term project in the shop that I"m waiting for parts for months at a time (Current project is an Allis Model G tractor) but I have 50 small projects coming along in the meantime
I too am working on an Allis Chalmers G

I was just in the shop yesterday looking for a water trough plug. It had been sitting on the welding table for months but I moved it. After two hours of searching I just went to town and bought one. While in there I thought the weather is warming up and I should spend a day or two cleaning and reorganizing the shop. I will take a picture first. It looks like this is a challenge everyone is willing to take.

I was just in the shop yesterday looking for a water trough plug. It had been sitting on the welding table for months but I moved it. After two hours of searching I just went to town and bought one. While in there I thought the weather is warming up and I should spend a day or two cleaning and reorganizing the shop. I will take a picture first. It looks like this is a challenge everyone is willing to take.
Let us know where you put that "water trough plug" so it would be easy to find :)

Maybe you should take before and after pictures of the shop, first messy and unorganized then after you clean and straighten everything

Maybe you should take before and after pictures of the shop, first messy and unorganized then after you clean and straighten everything
No one would enter. Every time I clean a work bench off I take on a new project and it's covered again. I find if I leave it a mess I tend to not take on more projects because I don't have a place to work on them. 😄

If it's considered a work bench, I'll submit it. But you may get heckling from the peanut gallery.
Apologies. I should have placed a sarcastic expression in there.

It would be funny, until she sewed me up in the sheets and beat me. It could happen, just like Willie Nelson's second wife. Or was it number three?

Apologies. I should have placed a sarcastic expression in there.

It would be funny, until she sewed me up in the sheets and beat me. It could happen, just like Willie Nelson's second wife. Or was it number three?

If it's considered a work bench, I'll submit it. But you may get heckling from the peanut gallery.

I'll make it easy on ya. There are 2 people in this household. One of us can sew and it ain't my wife. (you learn to do a lot of things when you are single parent of 4 kids)
Been a couple of months since I used it, as you can tell. Not long ago, I did have about 40 different colors and kinds of spools of thread lined up on that handrail for easy reach.

DSC00045.JPG

sewmask.jpg

Latest posts