Jack fishing

Help Support CattleToday:

oscar p

Reaction score
Man I've been wareing the jack salmon or saugar out . Their running good at the Guntersville dam. I've been getting my limit going home cleaning them and going back and limiting out again. Caught a bunch 20 to 25 inches. Its been cold as ^%$^ But I love it.

Is that legal? Get a limit... clean it.. and go back and get another limit? If not do you really need that much fish?

KANSAS":3of9nue1 said:
Is that legal? Get a limit... clean it.. and go back and get another limit? If not do you really need that much fish?
The limit is ten. you are allowed three fish under 14 inches, the rest has to be 14 inches or bigger. A family of seven can eat some fish. These fish just run for about three weeks, get them while you can.

Oscar, do you ever fish in Lake Weiss? Fishing there used to be pretty darn good - just wondering if it still is.

Weiss lake is known for it's large crappie. I haven't fish there since I was a kid. Dont know why,I have some friends that fish there. They are always catching fish. The way they talk it's still a good place to fish

Latest posts